The approximate costs of purchasing a Whynter wine fridge will be covered in this article.
Of course, there are a number of variables that will affect this, which we’ll go over below.
So let’s get started without further ado!
They have a variety of wine refrigerators available, with prices ranging from $179.99 to $2,874.99. Both built-in and freestanding wine cooler systems are included in this.
Factors affecting the price of a
The price of the wine refrigerator is influenced by a wide range of factors, such as:
- Model/Series: The unit’s price may vary depending on the wine fridge model, series, or range it belongs to. Every brand offers a core and premium product line to appeal to customers with various budgets, which is the cause of this.
- : In general, the price of the unit increases with the number of wine bottles it can hold. Six wine bottles can fit in one of Whynter’s smallest wine coolers, which costs $179.99. The cost of one of their other units, which holds 173 wine bottles, is $2,874.99.
- Zone capacity: The quantity of distinct cooling zones will also influence the cost of a wine cooler. Once more, in general, dual-zone wine coolers are more expensive than single-zone wine coolers. You can store white wine, red wine, rose wine, and sparkling wine in separate cooling zones at their ideal temperature ranges thanks to zone capacity, which enables you to store various wine varieties at various temperatures within the same physical unit.
- Features: The majority of the time, a product’s high feature count or the higher quality materials used in its construction translate into a higher price. For instance, a unit with a UV-resistant, tempered glass door will cost significantly more than one without.
- Customer reviews & ratings: A product’s overall popularity is directly impacted by customer opinions and ratings. If this occurs, the manufacturer/supplier may decide to raise the cost of that specific wine cooler refrigerator model or the entire range of products.
- Warranty: Most brands offer a similar level of warranty for every one of their products. However, the warranty may vary between product lines.
Range – Current Pricing
We will list all of Whytner’s current product offerings in this section, along with the cost of each specific wine refrigerator:
- BWR-171DS Whynter Elite 17 Door Dual Zone Built-in – $522.92 – See Product
- BWR-331SL Whynter Elite 33 Seamless Door Single Zone Built-in – $477.00 – See Product
- BWR-541STS Whynter 24″ Built-In 54 – $991.40 – See Product
- BWR-0922DZ Whynter 92 Built-in Dual Zone – $1939.94 – See Product
- BWR-1002SD Whynter 100 Built-in – $1239.77 – See Product
- BWR-1662SD Whynter 166 Built-in with Display Rack and LED display – $2234.76 – See Product
The main wine storage units from Whytner are listed above in order of size.
We can see from the image above that they offer wine coolers with capacities ranging from 17 bottles (not quite a mini fridge) to 166 bottles, which are regarded as large wine coolers. Because the brand offers a wide variety of bottle sizes, it is great for most use cases.
The company sells single-zone and dual-zone wine coolers, and the majority of them have a black metal cabinet with a stainless steel trim (at the front).
In terms of prices, we can see that their most affordable product is $2234.76 and their most expensive product is a $522.92 refrigerator (on this list). As a result, they represent a brand that does its best to accommodate various spending levels.
With that said, it is evident that Whynter has a wine fridge to suit your needs and preserve your wine collection, whether you’re a casual wine lover, a wine enthusiast, an experienced wine collector, or a commercial bar/restaurant.
The brand offers 100-bottle and 150-bottle wine fridges that are perfect for commercial use or even for storing wine in a wine cellar if you are an aspiring or experienced wine collector.
Since we only discovered compressor-powered systems, we are not aware of Whynter offering a variety of thermoelectric wine cooler systems.
The business also offers beverage cooler systems, including hybrid designs that can accommodate wine bottles. These weren’t on the previous list.
Roseanne is an avid wine enthusiast, and has been our expert wine connoisseur since day 1. She’s extremely informed about all varieties of wine and different types of wine fridges.