In this article, we’ll go over the approximate costs of purchasing a Wine Enthusiast wine fridge.
Of course, this is dependent on a variety of factors, which we’ll discuss further below.
So, without further ado, let us get started!
They have a large selection of wine refrigerators ranging in price from $399 to $9,799. This includes both freestanding wine coolers and built-in wine cooler systems.
Factors affecting the price of a
There are numerous factors that influence the cost of a wine refrigerator, including:
- Model/Series: The price of a wine fridge can be affected by the model, series, or range into which it falls. This is because each brand has a core and premium product line to appeal to customers with varying budgets.
- : In general, the larger the wine bottle capacity, the higher the price of the unit. One of Wine Enthusiast’s smallest wine coolers, which holds 20 wine bottles and costs $349.00, is available for purchase. One of their other units, which can hold 620 wine bottles and costs $9,799.
- Zone capacity: The price of a wine cooler is also affected by the number of separate cooling zones. Again, dual-zone wine coolers are generally more expensive than single-zone wine coolers. Zone capacity allows you to store different types of wine at different temperatures within the same physical unit, allowing you to keep white wine, red wine, rose wine, and sparkling wine in separate cooling zones at their optimal temperature range.
- Features: In general, if a product/wine cooler has more features or is made of higher quality parts, the price will be higher. A unit with a UV-resistant, tempered glass door, for example, is significantly more expensive than one without.
- Customer reviews & ratings: Customer ratings and reviews have a direct impact on the overall popularity of a product. If this occurs, the supplier/manufacturer may raise the price of that specific model of wine cooler refrigerator or their entire product line.
- Warranty: Most brands will offer the same level of warranty on all of their products. Some may, however, differ between product lines.
Range – Current Pricing
In this section, we’re going to be providing all of ‘s current product range, alongside the prices of each particular :
- Evolution Series 20- – $349 – See Product
- – $399 – VinoView 28- See Product
- – $1099 – 70 Dual Zone See Product
- – $1799 – L-150 See Product
- – $2199 – 200 See Product
- 500- Vault – $4590 – See Product
- – $9799 – VinoView 620- Quad See Product
In order of size, here are some of Whytner’s main wine storage units.
As shown above, they offer wine fridges ranging in capacity from 20 bottles (not quite a mini fridge) to 620 bottles, which are considered extremely large wine coolers that are likely to be used in commercial settings.
As a result, it’s clear that Wine Enthusiast has a wide range of bottle capacities available, making it ideal for the majority of use cases.
The company sells single-zone and dual-zone wine coolers, and the majority of them have black trim (at the front) and a black metal cabinet.
In terms of pricing, Wine Enthusiast’s least expensive refrigerator (on this list) is $349, while the most expensive, premium-priced unit is $9799. As a result, they have units for every budget.
That being said, whether you’re a casual wine lover, a wine enthusiast, or an experienced wine collector, or a commercial bar/restaurant, Wine Enthusiast has a wine fridge to suit your needs and keep your wine collection in good condition.
However, unlike many of its competitors, Wine Enthusiast accommodates ultra-large bottle capacities, with units that are 150 bottle wine fridges, 200 bottle wine fridges, and even 300 bottle wine fridges and more, leading up to 620 bottles. These units are best suited for commercial use or storing wine in a wine cellar.
We’re not aware of Wine Enthusiast selling thermoelectric wine cooler systems, as we only found compressor-powered units.
Roseanne is an avid wine enthusiast, and has been our expert wine connoisseur since day 1. She’s extremely informed about all varieties of wine and different types of wine fridges.