You can learn everything there is to know about the EdgeStar CWR532SZ 53 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler in this product review before making a purchase. It is a built-in/under-counter wine cooler unit with a large bottle capacity that is a single-zone wine cooler.
We’ll go over the technical details of this wine refrigerator, including its general appearance, appeal, cooling capacity, other features, pros, cons, and what other people have to say about it. Find out if this is the wine fridge you require for your home by reading on.
- Height – 33.5 inches, needs a cutout height of at least 34 inches
- Width – 23.5 inches, requires a cutout width of around 24 inches
- Depth – 24.3125 (with handles)
- Weight – 100 pounds
Capacity and Design:
Up to 53 standard-sized Bordeaux bottles can fit in the EdgeStar CWR532SZ built-in wine cooler (750 mL). Six of the shelves are detachable and slide out easily for access and cleaning. To accommodate larger bottles, you can also remove a shelf, but doing so will significantly reduce the bottle capacity.
Regarding aesthetics, this under-counter or freestanding wine fridge complements modern bars and kitchens. It has a stainless steel exterior and wire wine racks with wood trim, exuding quality construction all around. The soft blue LED lighting and tinted glass doors perfectly highlight your wine collection for simple viewing. The LED lights won’t heat your wines, it should be noted. The air will remain cool as you display your wines. Without opening the wine fridge, you can easily control the temperature you need for your wines thanks to the LED temperature display.
Your wine collection will be safe and out of sight with the door lock and ergonomic stainless steel handle on the wine fridge door. The door can be opened from either the left or the right because it is reversible.
We investigate a wine fridge’s features in addition to its bottle capacity and appearance when purchasing one. The EdgeStar CWR532SZ 24 Inch Wide 53 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler offers a lot for the money, as shown by some of its best features:
- Single Temperature Zone – Wine experts who have a sizable collection of a particular variety of wine will require a dependable wine refrigerator with a single temperature zone. The temperature settings range from 40 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit. Be aware that the temperature control on the unit is digital and simple to use.
- Even Air Distribution – You can be sure that this wine fridge will keep your wine collection cool and free of hot spots thanks to its effective fan-forced ventilation system. A wine refrigerator with a large bottle capacity must have even air cooling.
- Built-in or Freestanding – The EdgeStar CWR532SZ 53 Bottle Built-In Wine Cooler is a tastefully constructed wine cooler that is simple to install into kitchen counters and will complement your contemporary kitchen design.
- Digital Temperature Display and Control – This configuration is excellent for a wine refrigerator so you can be certain of the temperature at which your wines are being cooled right now.
- Odor-Free – For those who don’t frequently open the wine fridge so the wine can age for longer, Edgestar equipped this 53-bottle wine refrigerator with a carbon filter to prevent odors.
- Cost-effective – The 75w-powered EdgeStar CWR532SZ 24 Inch, 53 Bottle Built-In Wine Refrigerator is a wine refrigerator that is cost-effective. Its minimal $25.74 USD operating expense per year.
- Vibration-Free – The quality of our wines can be messed with by vibrations. Be aware that vibrations can alter the flavor of your wines if you store and lock up your wine collection to preserve its flavor. Edgestar designed this device to be rubber-brushed in order to reduce vibrations and preserve the quality of your wines.
A one-year manufacturer’s warranty is provided for both the parts and labor of the EdgeStar CWR532SZ wine cooler.
The 24-inch wide, 53-bottle EdgeStar CWR532SZ built-in wine cooler has a reputation for being a high-quality, quiet wine refrigerator. Some comment on how well the temperature is maintained by this model. It is also designed for enduring use in the bar or kitchen of your home. Customers can build it into their kitchen island, counter, or have it freestanding if they prefer thanks to the built-in capacity. It is a relatively recent model from Edgestar, and wine experts have already given it high marks for satisfaction.
- Minimal noise
- Reversible door for setting it up anywhere you, please
- Easy to manage temperature setting
- Well-lit and transparent wine fridge equipped with a security lock feature
- Wine racks can’t fit large bottles without reducing bottle capacity
- Single-zone temperature operation only
According to budget, bottle capacity, ideal cooling performance, and efficiency, Edgestar is a reputable company that provides inexpensive wine refrigerators for every need. This wine refrigerator is well made, with features that make it simple to store, display, and access your wines.
You receive the same features for the price that Edgestar uses on their larger wine fridges and dual-zone wine coolers. This 56-bottle wine refrigerator ought to be a good deal if you need room for a sizable wine collection. You can be sure that your wines are properly stored with their quiet and effective cooling performance, preventing you from wasting them. The effectiveness of this wine refrigerator is also improved by features like a lock, a glass door, and a digital temperature display.
This wine refrigerator is suggested for people who have a sizable wine collection and require the best storage for wines with similar temperature requirements. It is also a cost-effective wine cooler with odor control for people who want to keep their wines for a long time. This reasonably priced wine cooler will be appreciated by those who frequently host guests and desire easy access to their wines. Take a look at the EdgeStar CWR532SZ 53 Bottle Wine Cooler if this describes you.
Check out our guide to the top 9 EdgeStar wine coolers if you’re interested in finding more wine coolers from this manufacturer.
Roseanne is an avid wine enthusiast, and has been our expert wine connoisseur since day 1. She’s extremely informed about all varieties of wine and different types of wine fridges.