The NutriChef PKTEWC180 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler is the focus of today’s product review. It is a free-standing thermoelectric wine cooler with a svelte design and incredibly quiet operation. In addition to covering customer feedback and outlining the advantages and disadvantages, our review will examine the wine cooler’s technical features.
Continue reading to learn more about the NutriChef PKTEWC180 Wine Cooler’s features and whether it is actually worthwhile to purchase.
- Height – 25.4 inches
- Width – 20 inches
- Depth – 13.6 inches
- Weight – 33.1 pounds
Capacity and Design:
Wine can be stored both horizontally and vertically on the polished chrome wire racks found in the NutriChef PKTEWC180 wine cooler. Keep in mind that the maximum 18-bottle capacity includes typical Bordeaux bottles. The capacity of the bottles may be significantly reduced if the shelving is removed to make room for larger bottles.
On the wine cooler, there is a section for standing bottles. The vertical wine storage section allows for the storage of up to 4 bottles.
Now that you are aware of how this wine cooler can benefit you, let’s examine its appearance. The door of the wine cooler is made of tinted glass. A gentle LED blue bulb designed to showcase your wine collection without warming it is inside the wine cooler.
The body is made of ABS thermoplastic-engineered material, which results in a stylish and reliable wine cooler. The digital temperature panel is easily accessible for precise temperature control because it is displayed on the top portion of the wine cooler door.
The glass door seal on the door is airtight for better temperature control. It also boasts side ventilation vents and a sleek black handle.
Have you skipped ahead to learn what qualities make the NutriChef PKTEWC180 18 Bottle Wine Cooler a fantastic purchase? The top features that NutriChef incorporated into this wine cooler are listed below.
- Precision cooling- The thermoelectric wine cooler is the best for consistently maintaining an ideal cooling environment. In order to ensure adequate air circulation and suitable ventilation and maintain your wine bottles in their best condition, it also includes a ventilation grill and built-in circulation fans.
- Reinforced air-tight sealed glass door- Make sure your wine cooler has an airtight seal to prevent cool air from escaping, and the glass door will allow you to display your wine collection for guests to see.
- Temperature range- With a temperature range of 54 to 64°, this wine cooler is perfect for storing red or white wine.
- Ultra-quiet performance- Disturbed by the sound that appliances make? If you have any concerns at all with this thermoelectric wine cooler, this should be the least of them. Even its ventilation system and fans are built to be as quiet as possible.
- Sustainable shelving- Wire shelving or racks that can be removed for customization are essential for wine coolers. This wine cooler features chrome shelving for upright and slouched wine racks. This is crucial for those who choose to drink wine from their bottles in addition to storing them. For a spill-proof wine storage system, store open wine bottles vertically.
- Compact, freestanding design- You have a wide range of options for where to put this wine cooler. Use it straight out of the box and put it on your counter, kitchen floor, living room couch, or even in your home office.
If you decide to purchase this wine cooler, NutriChef wants to allay your concerns. As a result, they offered a 1-year satisfaction guarantee when they first introduced the NutriChef PKTEWC180 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler. The limited warranty guarantees that you are purchasing the ideal wine cooler for years of use in your home or place of business.
Due to its quiet operation, modern, small size, and simple installation, the single-zone wine cooler has drawn a lot of attention. The wine cooler does a good job of keeping the desired temperature so that it lives up to its satisfaction guarantee. Others praised your collection’s display and accessibility even in the dark thanks to the glass door and blue LED lighting.
Negative product reviews mentioned defective goods that can’t handle the temperature well or have broken parts. To avoid scams, it is advisable to only buy the wine cooler from reputable sellers. Additionally, do take advantage of the 1-year warranty offer if you receive a defective product and request a replacement.
- Celsius and Fahrenheit settings
- Wide temperature range for red or white wine
- Reliable cooling system with an air-tight door seal
- Tinted glass door with led-lit interiors
- Exterior temperature settings panel
- Built-in ventilation and air circulation
- Freestanding design for kitchens, living rooms, home offices, etc.
- Standing and lying down in wine storage
- Affordable pricing
- Not for outdoor use (patios, etc.)
- Not for built-in installation
- Not for oversized bottles
It is crucial to take into account which wine cooler has the features you require when selecting one for your home needs. Do you need a wine cooler with a capacity of 18 bottles? Do you require storage for upright wine? For ease of use, do you need temperature control on the exterior panel? Do you require sturdy, detachable wine racks? Do you require a wine cooler with interior lighting for accessibility even at night? Do you require a wine cooler that is quiet and won’t interfere with your daily activities?
The NutriChef PKTEWC180 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler is what you require if you answered yes to each of those questions. This wine cooler is undoubtedly a good investment thanks to its contemporary design and high-performance yet incredibly quiet thermoelectric cooling.
The NutriChef PKTEWC180 18 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler has a 1-year satisfaction guarantee in addition to being reasonably priced. Enjoy this wine cooler in your home or place of business and worry less about the condition of your wines.
Roseanne is an avid wine enthusiast, and has been our expert wine connoisseur since day 1. She’s extremely informed about all varieties of wine and different types of wine fridges.