Today’s product review will focus on this countertop wine fridge with horizontal and vertical wine storage capacity. Nutrichef introduces a 12-bottle wine cooler with freestanding capabilities that can be used right away.
We conduct extensive research on all aspects of the wine fridges we review at Love Craft Wines. In today’s review, you’ll learn everything you need to know about the NutriChef PKTEWC120 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler. From technical specifications and features to pros, cons, and customer feedback, our review covers it all. We also provided an overview of this thermoelectric wine refrigerator.
- Height – 25 inches
- Width – 9.9 inches
- Depth – 19.7 inches
- Weight – 28.2 pounds
Capacity and Design:
The NutriChef PKTEWC120 Wine Cooler has polished chrome wine racks that can hold up to 12 bottles. Unlike other wine fridges that only hold standard-sized bottles, this wine fridge can also store large bottles of wine. You can choose to store the wine bottles lying down for long-term storage or upright for up to four opened bottles. The Nutrichef 12-bottle wine cooler has a dedicated vertical wine storage section.
The NutriChef PKTEWC120 Thermoelectric Wine Cooler has a very sleek and portable design. It has a glass door reinforced with an airtight seal, allowing you to see the contents of your wine fridge without interfering with its cooling efficiency.
The body is constructed from engineered thermoplastic ABS. The stainless steel and glass wine fridge complement modern kitchen and bar designs.
A digital touch display is also included in the exteriors. The positioning of the temperature settings allows for easy management without interfering with the cooling environment.
The NutriChef PKTEWC120 Wine Fridge’s small size makes it portable and easy to install anywhere, including your kitchen, bar, home office, dining room, or living room. It weighs less than 20 pounds, allowing you to easily carry it and place it on your counter without weighing too much.
So, what sets the NutriChef PKTEWC120 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler apart from the competition? Aside from its portability and modern design, this is a powerful and efficient wine fridge. Here are some of our favorite features of this wine cooler.
- Freestanding installation– Install this wine cooler wherever you want. Because of its small size, you can put it right next to your couch, on the floor, or under your desk. It’s also ideal for use as an under-counter wine refrigerator. It is also not too heavy for your counter, kitchen island, or bar, but it can be placed on the floor if desired. It’s so simple to set up that you can use it right away.
- Thermoelectric cooling– This type of cooling technology ensures that air circulates evenly throughout your wine bottles. Thermoelectric wine coolers, such as the NutriChef PKTEWC120 Wine Cooler, operate continuously as opposed to compressor-type wine coolers. Compressor wine coolers, like standard food refrigerators, use an on/off cycle to maintain interior temperatures. Thermoelectric cooling is also less harmful to the environment and produces fewer vibrations.
- Ultra-quiet performance– This wine fridge is ideal for home and office settings because it operates quietly even when you are close to it.
- Space-saving shelving– With a maximum bottle capacity of 12 bottles, you will undoubtedly make good use of this wine refrigerator. Its shelving system allows for both lying-down and upright bottle placement, which is ideal for storing opened bottles.
- Airtight with built-in interior fans-This wine cooler has a ventilation grill and built-in cooling fans to circulate cool air throughout your wines. To prevent disruptions to the cooling environment, the glass door is airtight.
The NutriChef PKTEWC120 Wine Cooler comes with a one-year satisfaction guarantee. You can be confident that your wine cooler will not let you down in terms of wine storage in the long run. The warranty also includes repair, minus shipping costs.
This wine cooler has a large number of satisfied customers who have commented on its efficiency, design, and overall construction. It takes up little space, making it a practical choice for home and office use. This wine cooler’s quiet performance is also difficult to beat. The temperature range, which can only be adjusted between 50 and 64°F, was cited as a disadvantage in negative reviews. Some people have also complained about issues with longevity and the temperature rising over time. To be fair, pleased customers remarked on how their NutriChef PKTEWC120 Wine Cooling Unit maintained a constant optimal temperature.
- Standing and lying down bottle placement
- Up to 12 wine bottles capacity
- Ultra-quiet wine cooler
- Glassdoor for visibility
- Exterior temperature control panel
- Celsius and Fahrenheit settings
- Narrow temperature range
- Limited warranty
The NutriChef PKTEWC120 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler is a good choice for wine enthusiasts looking for a space-saving countertop wine fridge for home and office use. This wine cooler can be placed on the floor or on a countertop, depending on your needs. Its size and weight make it portable. It’s also freestanding, so you can move it around to wherever you need it.
This wine cooler’s aesthetics are appropriate for both contemporary and industrial home and office designs. The stainless steel body combined with the glass front allows it to blend in with any design without sticking out like a sore thumb.
The NutriChef PKTEWC120 12 Bottle Thermoelectric Wine Cooler features an airtight glass door, an outside temperature panel, and built-in cooling fans for efficient air distribution. This wine cooler uses thermoelectric cooling technology for whisper-quiet operation. One important consideration is the temperature range, which is limited to 50 to 64°F (10 to 18°C) for this wine cooler.
The polished chrome shelving inside is designed to hold up to 12 bottles at a time. The shelving is arranged in such a way that upright storage of wines and bottles lying down is possible. This allows you to store your wine bottles in the manner that best suits your needs.
Roseanne is an avid wine enthusiast, and has been our expert wine connoisseur since day 1. She’s extremely informed about all varieties of wine and different types of wine fridges.